• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive fallen in love - update, bun has gone

but its a bun in PaH :(
its a gorgeous tortoishell (not sure what the proper name is) type lop bunny, who was happily binkying and flopping, so inquisitive and happy looking

i know i shouldnt get him/her so i didnt even enquire... but i cant stop thinking of that bun :love: ive been in so many times and no other bun has had that effect on me.

hope whoever has them gives them a wonderful home x

Last edited:
At the risk of being jumped on, sometimes a rabbit comes into our lives in some way and it is meant to be with us. It could be for any reason, but maybe you are meant to have this bun? Out of my 17, I feel that 5 of them were meant to be with me and out of those 5 only one was an occassion where I was actively looking for a bun.

Think long and hard, but if you think this bunny is meant for you, maybe you have to listen to that?

he/she was just so unusual looking and such a character, it was a white bunny but with toroishell colours flecked throughout the coat.
dh has said to get it if i want, i even considered trying to find space for it as a house bun!
but im going to try and hold out, if the bun is still there in a while (severely doubt it) then i may consider

i must not look again when i go in there!!

yep know the feeling hapended to me yesterday with my local P@H, it was a gorgeous white fluffy thing. but i slapped my rist last night.

i just think bout all the buns in rescue centers thats need homes, it will just encourage p@h to getting buns in to meet demand:)

p@H buns are not bought in from breeders sometimes they are there as public have handed them in and cant take care of them etc its just the same as adapting from a rescue ure still giving a needy bun a home .... just my opinion probably wont go down well on here lol

I fell in love with a lionhead in the rescue section and guess what it said on the note?

does not get on with other rabbits.

I said, I bet it's not neutered. I wanted to take him home and make him happy, but I can't. :cry:

but its a bun in PaH :(
its a gorgeous tortoishell (not sure what the proper name is) type lop bunny, who was happily binkying and flopping, so inquisitive and happy looking

i know i shouldnt get him/her so i didnt even enquire... but i cant stop thinking of that bun :love: ive been in so many times and no other bun has had that effect on me.

hope whoever has them gives them a wonderful home x

if you love the bun doesnt matter where it comes from or what anyone says its between you and the bun you cant just love soemthing have to fall in love like you did :love::love::love:

p@H buns are not bought in from breeders sometimes they are there as public have handed them in and cant take care of them etc its just the same as adapting from a rescue ure still giving a needy bun a home .... just my opinion probably wont go down well on here lol

all the buns in our p@h are babies except for the so called adoption center which are mostly ones p@h cant sell because they are now to old:)

our adoption ones arent like that some are some people have handed in that cant take care of etc last week someone left one outside the shop in a box...

yours must be better than ours! pity they all arent the same it seems it varies from area to area:roll:. cant believe people just dump them outside its awful

I'm yet to see one in the adoption bit at theone near me that hasn't been handed in from its previous owner, although I don't go in very often.

The adoption centre at our P@H has bunnies that have been handed in by the public, it never looks like they put their own rabbits that get too old to sell in there which is good.

As my name suggests I have a guinea pig called gingypig. He came from P@H. I went in one day just for some bits and saw him there, he was quite small and silly looking and for some odd reason he reminded me of my darling cat GinG (RIP) and I could not get him out of my head, all i did was talk about him to everyone!!! So eventually my mum said oh for goodness sake go and get it!

So i did, he was still there and the assistant tried to give me the wrong one, but i insisted.

And here he is with me forever more, I truely believe we were meant to be and he is just so 'GinG'.

I have had him for over 2 years now and look how happy he is with me...
DSC_4290.jpg

Can't bare to think where he might have ended up.

xxx

i took hubby to see the bun today but he/she was bought yesterday evening :(
its good in one way but i cant believe how gutted i was not to see him/her

still, i do believe in fate so maybe that bun wasnt meant to be with me and there will be another somewhere :)

Back