• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the paper again....

Sorry I read it all the other day and meant to comment but got distracted cuz i was being naughty and reading at work :oops:

I wasn't telling you off, just thought it was funny. It's not really anything new is it :lol: All in a good cause though :D

:lol: Againnn!! Are you on first name terms with the paper man/woman? lol

Its all for a good cause :D Hope it brings people in Saturday :) xXx

And the rest..... nudge nudge wink wink. The things I do for fame :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I hope your gonna behave on Saturday!!

I did wonder why it was becoming a regular thing... you being in the paper :lol:;)

You couldve fooled me :lol:

Im looking foward to Saturday, ive got out of going to a 75th birthday party :roll: Im so upset im having to miss it mind you.

:lol: you can leave me with the buns and go, thats fine! :lol: No, no, I'll be kind, YOU MUST STAY!

:lol: you can leave me with the buns and go, thats fine! :lol: No, no, I'll be kind, YOU MUST STAY!

Ha no chance... id get lost on my way back no doubt :roll: Wouldnt like to leave my foster babies stranded :)

It is rabbit day! Im still babysitting :roll::lol:

Looking foward to it :D :D Shall see you there tree :wave: xXx

Back