• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Natsanth - lookie at Lucy!!! & everyone else!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
100_0573.jpg

100_0574.jpg

100_0575.jpg

Last edited:
Awww she looks like she has settled in :) and so well bahaved. My three would have been chewing that sofa by now :shock:

Awwwwwwww Lucy!! :love: :love:

Im glad she is settling in! She looks very happy! Has she done any binkies yet? :shock:

She does the most amazing ones!!!!! :love: :love:

We were trying to video this morning - her binkies are HUGE!!!!!! She loves been out - and I can tempt her back in with BASIL! She has just been sat on my knee having a fuss, she loves it and she is currently free ranging in the kitchen.

Have decided to keep any contact between them down to as little as possible - just so they get the scent of each other.

Lucy doesnt bother the cats - she is not even bothered by them.

She is so placcid compared to Madam Lola :love:

Awwww bless, Lola has a friend. Lucy looks like she has a little bit of 'the Beige' in her :lol:

Rabswood

We were trying to video this morning - her binkies are HUGE!!!!!! She loves been out - and I can tempt her back in with BASIL! She has just been sat on my knee having a fuss, she loves it and she is currently free ranging in the kitchen.

Have decided to keep any contact between them down to as little as possible - just so they get the scent of each other.

Lucy doesnt bother the cats - she is not even bothered by them.

She is so placcid compared to Madam Lola :love:

I told youuuuuuu!!!

Yeah thats best!

Glad she ignores the cats!

She is a lovely bun! :love: :love:

Hi Cat
She looks so lovely.:love::love::love: I bet you're over the moon to have her with you now.
How's little Miss Lola doing? We mustn't forget her:lol::lol:

Hi Cat
She looks so lovely.:love::love::love: I bet you're over the moon to have her with you now.
How's little Miss Lola doing? We mustn't forget her:lol::lol:

Lola is intrigued and being very very naughty, and making me suffer for getting a new bunny! She is takin it out on the cats and being the Lola that we all love! :love::love:

Lola is intrigued and being very very naughty, and making me suffer for getting a new bunny! She is takin it out on the cats and being the Lola that we all love! :love::love:

Oh the lovely Lola - up to her old tricks - cheeky girl!!!
I'm sure she'll love having a playmate!!

Oh the lovely Lola - up to her old tricks - cheeky girl!!!
I'm sure she'll love having a playmate!!

Cor, I hope so!!!!! If not its a Boy Bunny! :shock::shock: to sort the little madams out! Bonding is stressful and I am not even having anything to do with it - mind you I have every faith in Nat and her lovely bloke to make the buns as happy as possible - but Im shattered! Its like having a baby again!

Cor, I hope so!!!!! If not its a Boy Bunny! :shock::shock: to sort the little madams out! Bonding is stressful and I am not even having anything to do with it - mind you I have every faith in Nat and her lovely bloke to make the buns as happy as possible - but Im shattered! Its like having a baby again!

Whilst we can supervise the bond, it is entirely upto the girls. I will say though, we havent bonded two girls before, its always been an even mix, boy, girl, boy 2girls, 2girls boy....GULP! :shock:

Whilst we can supervise the bond, it is entirely upto the girls. I will say though, we havent bonded two girls before, its always been an even mix, boy, girl, boy 2girls, 2girls boy....GULP! :shock:

I know hun - I didnt word that right - sorry. I did think at the time it didnt sound right when I typed it.:?

Im just glad Lucy is now away from that potty owner and in a safe warm home and you got her on the way to being a fat happy bunny for me, everyone is in love with her here EVEN MY MUM!!! :love:

I know hun - I didnt word that right - sorry. I did think at the time it didnt sound right when I typed it.:?

Im just glad Lucy is now away from that potty owner and in a safe warm home and you got her on the way to being a fat happy bunny for me, everyone is in love with her here EVEN MY MUM!!! :love:

Noo you didnt say anything wrong, im just saying! :lol: :lol: Dont want blaming if they dont bond!!! :shock:

Your mum? Awwwwwwww goood!

Back