• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay - New hutches U/D Piccies

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
8.20am knock on door, van outside with our new hutches and runs in it. 2 hours later all in place and I cant wait for the first visitors to come and stay in them. Huge thanks to John at Dawsons for yet another excellent job:D

Last edited:
Was going to pop some piccies up but no one other than yourself even seems bothered, so neither can I, but thank you for replying.

Was going to pop some piccies up but no one other than yourself even seems bothered, so neither can I, but thank you for replying.

Its great when you get a delivery youve been waiting on :lol:
When i order something from hay experts i get so excited when the posty turns up but then get so dissapointed when he doesnt have anything for me :lol::lol::lol:

We need to see some pics of the hutches :D:D:D

Will take some pics at the weekend. Got to laugh at the run though. Anyone got a 36 inch inside leg? We've had them made 3ft high so more head height for the giant buns etc but hadn't thought about how we'll get in and out:lol: Hubby is going to take one end off and hinge it so it's like a door and we can just bend over and get inside.:roll:

Will take some pics at the weekend. Got to laugh at the run though. Anyone got a 36 inch inside leg? We've had them made 3ft high so more head height for the giant buns etc but hadn't thought about how we'll get in and out:lol: Hubby is going to take one end off and hinge it so it's like a door and we can just bend over and get inside.:roll:

Rhias old run was the same, had it next to a step & just used to 'drop' into it :lol: Surprisingly enough (Or not..) the four-legs had a lot more trouble getting out of it than a certain two-foot :roll: Would be good to see pics :D X

My piggies run is the same.Split my trousers getting into it the other morning,didn,t realize and went to work:roll::oops::oops:

I've seen them on your site.
They are absolutely amazing!!
Love the pic of the guy inside one!!
(will see if i can fit in the guinea hutch :p)

Oooh - new housing is always exciting!

We made a similar mistake on run height when we built ours - kiddies bathroom step stools are the answer :) (Ikea do them quite cheaply). And the bunnies like to sit on them :roll:

Anyone got a 36 inch inside leg? We've had them made 3ft high so more head height for the giant buns etc but hadn't thought about how we'll get in and out:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I have enough trouble with a 2ft high run. I managed to catch my toe on the top once as I was stepping out and ended up flat on my face. :shock::lol::oops:

These are two of the triple blocks, each hutch is 6x2x2.

HHHutches.jpg

This is the run but we need to make the end into a doorway so we can get in and out It is 6x3x3 :lol:

HHRabbitrun.jpg

Back