• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Hay Time!

attilathebun

Mama Doe
Just wanted to share with you a few photo's of my new Fat Fluffs. Freddy, Mia & Tia were adopted from Fat Fluffs to join my single girl Soozy. After a wobbly start they seem to be settling down well and never stop eating and pooing!

This was just after I had refreshed the hay basket, can you spot the hidden bunny?
DSCF1631.jpg

Don't you just hate it when someone sits on your dinner?
DSCF1633.jpg

Veggie Time!

DSCF1610.jpg

Was it Vickie that bonded them for you? I think it was them that I was watching over webcam one evening when being bonded. :love:

Yes, Vickie and Abi did the initial bonding on a freezing cold New Year's Day but they had to go back to Vickie for an over-nighter after the chasing and bum biting got too much for us to handle. I could have knitted a jumper with all the fur that was flying :(

I'm not sure about the webcam - perhaps Vickie did have one on but perhaps she didn't mention it to me because I would have been sat glued in front of the computer in fear all night long:shock:

Yes, Vickie and Abi did the initial bonding on a freezing cold New Year's Day but they had to go back to Vickie for an over-nighter after the chasing and bum biting got too much for us to handle. I could have knitted a jumper with all the fur that was flying :(

I'm not sure about the webcam - perhaps Vickie did have one on but perhaps she didn't mention it to me because I would have been sat glued in front of the computer in fear all night long:shock:

It wasn't a perminant webcam. It was just while I was chatting to her that evening.

Ahhh, I see:) Yes, I understand she devoted many an hour to watching over my troublesome 4. For that I will be forever grateful.
The 2 nights that followed when they were back home my OH and I took it in turns to 'try' to sleep in the lounge with them whilst they were confined to quarters. It was so tiring and quite stressful I really don't know how Vickie does it over and over again with different people's buns. She has a real love and dedication to these animals.

Back