• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eclipse's improved living area

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
As you can see in this pic he has a shaved neck where they tried to take blood. He also has a shaved leg :shock::lol:

001-13.jpg

002-20.jpg

:love::love::love:

We put tiles down under both hutches on sunday and I put the Vet bed pro fleece I bought off ebay in it... he would rather sit in his litter tray though :roll:

I have something similar, but I have four buns in there so have a big run on the front, and a big open top run on the back for when i'm in.
I really like the hutch, but I find it difficult to clean with such small spaces, having lino as flooring does help though, i bought a ready made cover for it off ebay too.
Its a good compromise for a small garden until I can move and get myself a nice big shed/playhouse with catflap and run!:D

This is mine this morning, (nasty weather!)
015.jpg

And this is the fenced off area behind, spot the buns!
004.jpg

This is when I had a much smaller run on the front but shows the hutch part well!
PA300961.jpg

I know some people think these hutches are not as good as a regular hutch, but I think they are great! ( apart from cleaning hehe) The rabbits love the different levels, the top part can be reallly cosy in cold weather, its up high and can be filled with bedding and a snugglesafes!

Back