• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutches at P@H

harpo

Warren Scout
I've just seen the new hutches for sale at P@H, i've only seen them on the website and wondered if anyone has bought one, is their new Rabbit run a decent size? it looks quite small on the picture.

I've seen them in the flesh the hutches, good size but the quality is a word I couldn't say on here, but it ends in 'it'. You could get a shed/playhouse for that kind of money.

I really like the look of that hutch. I am looking for a new one for my two and wanted one with a combined run.

We had to buy a htuch recently (quickly on a Sunday :roll:- no other options) so went for the Primrose Den as it was easier to reinforce & extend than the new 6' one (replacement for Lavendar Lodge), plus it was half the price.:D

We're in the process of building a run around the extended hutch, and will put up a thread of pictures when we're done, including how to reinforce the hutch & which bits of the instruction leaflet to ignore as it's wrong!:roll:

id have to be really desperate to by a p@h hutch i dunno what it is but all the buns ive even put in my p@h hutch have chewed it to death i dont what wood they use but its like a drug to buns well all my lot ive had anyway

It would take a fox about 3 seconds to rip into one of those hutches. It's good that they are spending more money on the size of the hutch but they need to improve the quality aswell!

the wood these hutches are made of is very soft and rabbits love to chew it!!! I have just been caring for several rabbits who live in these hutches and after a few weeks they are chewed and look worn, i would go for something tried and tested, I actually don't think these hutches will last for a year !

Back