• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much does your rabbit chin rub?

Alfie used to do it lots before was was neutered but he hardly does it at all now. Bubbles chin rubs more than Alfie - she even rubs her chin on my fingers if I poke them through the bars of the run, which I find quite sweet, :love: although the first time she did it I thought she was going to take a chunk out of my finger. :? :lol:

Lola chin rubs everything (ask nasanth:)) who was chin rubbed thoroughly last night!

Everything and anything is given a right good scenting - every ornament, plant, plant pot, she likes to leave her mark!

No none of my three do Ive always thought it a bit odd. I think they tend to chew things to find out about them instead :shock:

honey does it on everything -the dog had left his bone lying on living room floor and honey was rubbing her chin on it last night

My two do it all the time - especially Huppie but she is defo the boss! I had the vinegar out yesterday cleaning their hutch and she decided the bottle (closed and plastic, thank god) was most entertaining so she knocked it over and rubbed her chin on that :roll: She keeps trying to do it with the dustpan and brush - no matter how many times she has done it before :)

It is all very cute...not so helpful when cleaning though...

Emma

mine line up in rows to chin rub something :roll: Girls do it as much as boys although sooty (boy) is more interested when it's a human who smells like other rabbits. When he first met honey he spent more time claiming CHLOASTER and chinning her than his new bunny girlfriend.

Back