• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have sucker on my forehead

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
was in getting my girlies some pet food and well there's been this wee white fluffy bunny in P@H for over a month now, i always stop to look at it. well silly me asked was it a girl or boy, so a girl got it out and check and it's a him. see i could bond him with either petal or ted depending on who gets on with who and the one that won't bond can move into the house till the playhouse is built. i am a real sucker, don't think my husband would let me. apparently the bunny is 4 months old now. the other thing is i don't want to end up with another girl, i couldn't feel his wee plums :? i explained to the girl i didn't want another girl and that he would bond with one of mine. she said well if i didn't mind having a litter, i was like am their both speyed thankyou very much and he'd get the chop too. not sure though as i seen him chin rub and i thought only girl bunnies did that. :roll:

A month isn't that long - there are some poor longterms on RR who've been looking for over a year, if you have the space maybe you could help one of those out and know you're not supporting the petshop trade?

My male Nethie chinrubbed everything though so it's not a girl-only thing

yeah but i'm in N.I and the only rabbit rescue is 50 miles away but i was sortof thinking there that maybe if my husband did let me get husbunds and trip up there might be worth it, i know i hate giving them trade with animals, but he is a cutie. won't do anything about it though, awk i would have space but could do with the spare cash right now for the playhouse. :)

hey happypresso, wasn't too sure as i've only owned a male rabbit for a short period as i gave him to my nanny as she lost all her dogs and thought he'd keep her company. :wave:

I think it's quite good that the staff pointed out that a boy and a girl would make baby rabbits. Lots of people don't seem to know this :lol:

lol i know, see when i first saw the bunnie he/she was in with girls and now i find it strange he's on his own and now a boy :roll:, couldn't take the risk of having another girl on my hands. talk to my husband last night and he said to wait and see when i've got the playhouse up and running, we might take a trip up to ASSISI and get petal a boyfriend don't know, won't be doing anything till summer.

Back