• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minimack - Hows things?......

.... how are we doing? Has Jam settled at all yet?

Hi there she is settling yes just about. i have brought one sock over for her to see if she likes him lol. Going to try very slow and steady with this one, and see if she finds that any easier ill text you some piccies in a bit xx xx

Hi there she is settling yes just about. i have brought one sock over for her to see if she likes him lol. Going to try very slow and steady with this one, and see if she finds that any easier ill text you some piccies in a bit xx xx

Awww bless, it's a shame it wouldn't work with Billy and Emily but i guess it was just too much for her. I will keep my fingers crossed! Oh and my phone battery is dead and i havn't charged it so won't get pics until later :roll:

Yes bless her bought some new leather gloves so i can double them up to stroke her :shock: have been stroking her with a bottle holder!! and now want to start with a hand xx

Yes bless her bought some new leather gloves so i can double them up to stroke her :shock: have been stroking her with a bottle holder!! and now want to start with a hand xx

OMG the little **** that she she is! Aww i love her to peices

i just think it so sad that behind bars she is the sweetest bun and as soon as you go near her she just seems terrified rather than aggresive if you know what i mean

i just think it so sad that behind bars she is the sweetest bun and as soon as you go near her she just seems terrified rather than aggresive if you know what i mean

Yep, she is just fearful, she's not with me anymore, but i have had her nearly a year and it has taken that long for her to trust me, be grateful she's not playing dead, i had a hear attack the first time she did that. I don't think she realises she is a bunny, she never acts liek one except when food is around! She will usually eat out of my hand, thats how i worked with her for months, hand feeding her her pellets and strocking her at the same time. Maybe she is just destined to be an only bun?

Yep, she is just fearful, she's not with me anymore, but i have had her nearly a year and it has taken that long for her to trust me, be grateful she's not playing dead, i had a hear attack the first time she did that. I don't think she realises she is a bunny, she never acts liek one except when food is around! She will usually eat out of my hand, thats how i worked with her for months, hand feeding her her pellets and strocking her at the same time. Maybe she is just destined to be an only bun?

I know what youn mean it makes me wonder if what happened to her originally is so ingrained in her memory she just does not know how to behave with other bunnies it just makes me sad for her :( Me and Tony were talking about her last night and wondered if she woul be happy as a house bunny whether that may improve her confidence?

I know what youn mean it makes me wonder if what happened to her originally is so ingrained in her memory she just does not know how to behave with other bunnies it just makes me sad for her :( Me and Tony were talking about her last night and wondered if she woul be happy as a house bunny whether that may improve her confidence?

I was thinking that as well, i just need to convince Ali.

Welllllllllll i could bring her indoors for a test ;)

You could michelle, Ali is a pain and i dead against another house bun with Sam, Although Jam and Sam love each other. My worry with her being a house bun as well is that although i have a big crate she would only be able to come out for supervised runs about the house and she hates to be locked up. I rang ali just then and he went 'just put her in the shed, she'll be fine she can see the other rabbits' DUH thats not what she needs! ooh he does my head in sometimes! although i have time to work on him hmmmmmmmmm and ali saying no has never stopped me before! ooh if she were a house bun there is bun jovi hmmmmm thinky thinky thinky al;though if she doesn't like other rabbits, however being bonded to a house bun would give me the best excuse in the world to have house buns again!

Lol bless him. She may actually be happy in the shed with the other bunnies behind those safe bars bless her

poop, it's sad but she may well be, it's such a shame though casue she looks at all the rabs and runs round the run i just feel so bad for her :(

poop, it's sad but she may well be, it's such a shame though casue she looks at all the rabs and runs round the run i just feel so bad for her :(

I know what you mean she loks at them as though she wants to join in but just does not understand how t :cry:
We will try one sock might be a match made in heaven you never know xx

I know what you mean she loks at them as though she wants to join in but just does not understand how t :cry:
We will try one sock might be a match made in heaven you never know xx

Thanks Michelle, your a star! Your trying so hard for her bless you xx

ETA: i have just looked up pics of one sock :love::love:

Back