• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at meeee Auntie Angie

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Look at me Auntie Agnie - See what I can do!!!
Brack2.jpg

Brack1.jpg

I'm so high up, I'm a mountain bunny!!
Brack3.jpg

Brack6.jpg

Brack5.jpg

Today Mummy said that it was time for a clean out - she said that soon me and Ivy (thats the big bunny boy I told you about before) we're gonna live together - I like Ivy's house, you can climb up and up and up and up thats four ups auntie angie!! There I can sit and watch everything, and munch on Hay it's very lovely up there. This morning I went running up to sit up there next to Ivy (he's not so bad really) and munch hay together, but then he got a bit storry and left me on my own. Mummy says Ivy is a bit moody because he has to share his house, so she's got rid of it :shock: but she did say it was coming back, but it was going to look and smell different and it was going to be OUR house - did you hear that Auntie angie, I get my own big big house!!

So mummy made a big mess everywhere including the top of my crate,

Brack4.jpg

but it was sooo much fun exploring and climbing all over it, but now mummy set it right again, so I'm not as high up :(

Brack7.jpg

Brack8.jpg

Brack9.jpg

I do like living here now, it's still a bit scary sometimes, and I don't like it when Ivy is in a bad mood (honestly auntie angie he's worse then the girls) but most of the time I think it's fun, I already started chewing mummys curtains, she's taken them down though now :( It's fun to explore around, though some of the floor is a bit slippy, I think it's fun sometimes to slide around.

When mummy came to clean out my crate, she found me sleeping like this...

brackenflops2.jpg

Look at my feets they are sticking out the bars!!

brackenflops1.jpg

Mummy said you wanted to see my half bunny flops - well you see auntie angie the vet bed is all soft and warm on my tummy so I like to stretch my legs out, plus Ivy lies all flat out next to my crate sometimes and it looks so comfy!!

Can you see my messy crate? - mummy says I'm silly becasue I wee and poo everywhere but my litter tray, but what silly mummy doesn't realize is that I like to munch the hay in my litter tray, so why should I wee on it first? :shock: then it will taste yucky!! :lol:

Anyway mummy says it's bed time soon so I need to finish exploring before getting shut away for the night - I promise to send pictures when we move into our new bunny house!!

I love and miss you very very much Auntie Angie!!

Bunny hugs!

Love Bracken xx

Last edited:
:love::love::love: So gorgeous, I love the expression in the first picture.

Incidently Bracken, Juno wishes to inform you that she also dosn't understand the concept of a litter tray....she never poops in it and only pee's there when all the hay has been eaten. :lol::lol::lol:

What a beautiful little rabbit. Also a very lucky rabbit to be living with you. Your expert skills and love gave my Phoebe an excellent start before she came to me.

What a beautiful little rabbit. Also a very lucky rabbit to be living with you. Your expert skills and love gave my Phoebe an excellent start before she came to me.

Thank you :love: How is she? Ivy is doing really well thats who I've got bracken for!! Hopefully they will be all loved up like pheobe and rucksby (sp) :lol:

awwwwww..baby ... :love::love::love::love:

what big girl you are :love:

im sure you are half mountain goat .. :shock::shock:

i hope you are going to be nice to Ivy ...:)

i love you loads and i miss you too...but im very pleased you have such a lovely cosy new home .. :D

Back