• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oat, Wheat & Barley

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
my two are addicted to it!!! It's the Alfalfa King one from HE They love it as much as their pellets! But does anyone know if it's fattening?

I don't think so. The grains might be a bit more nutritious than the rest, but if you give them a handful per day only, it shouldn't be a problem. Mine love the stuff, too. I wish they made a bigger box for a decent price.

Well they're having a lot more than a handful that's why I was a little bit worried?! I can't help giving them more each time they've munched it coz they love it so much! But it is pricey Im hoping our new buddys at K9 will be able to get it cheaper!

Ive no idea if its fattening or not but mine go absolutely mad for it......one pack doesnt go far between 11 bunnies!!:lol:

Honey and Hector used to love this too. But now they've decided they prefer the burns green oat - which they have been munching away on - and are leaving their lovely fresh new Oat Wheat and Barley practically uneaten :?

oh thanks I'll give that a try as it's marginally cheaper! Mine used to love the cheap stuff but not anymore fussy little rascals!

The only thing I notice with the oat, wheat and barley is that all my bunnies get really big golden poos from it. That can't be a bad thing. :D

yup my buns will even try and escape they they can see it or chew through a hay bag if some silly person *ahem * left it on top of the cage:roll::lol:they all love the top wheaty bits and will snatch it of my hands :lol: if it wasnt expensive id buy a lot more

Back