• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just witnessed Crystal bully Misty!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
over food! just gave them a rabbit biscuit gave misty his first and Crystal greedily took it out of his mouth :shock: no wonder the poor mite is thin :?

mine do that all the time, and peanut does it to jelly even when he was skinny, and now when hes 'normal'

:roll::lol:

lol pearl does that too... alvin has learned to eat faster.... sometimes he forgets and runs about with his treat only to lose it :roll::lol::lol:

They are funny things... george is the most greediest rabbit I have ever met. I can guarantee that every time I make a cup of tea and go into the living room to sit down, I will hear him bomb out of his room. He then stops dead in the doorway, stares at me and the runs and launches himself on the settee because he associates the sound of me making a cup of tea with 'biscuits' :lol: He'll take things out of my mouth if I'm not careful, he's unbelieveable.

Back