• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr wHAT ON eARTH

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
The place I buy my hay from are refusing my custom!! They say it is too far to deliver just a bale of hay!

I have about a 1/3 of a bale left. And 2 phone numbers for horsey suppliers near by. Wish me luck for tomorrow. My buns really like farm bought hay, and eat so much more compared to the p@h stuff. plus its more convenient for me as I don't have a three bus trek to P@h.

Surely in this economic climate people would be snappin you hand off for your custom!

OK rant over

Could you not order more than one at a time and store it? Or is there anyone nearby that coudl share a delivery with you? hope you find somewhere good

Could you collect it? I pay £2.50 per bale so tbh I couldnt really expect someone to deliver for that, perhaps you could offer to pay a delivery charge to cover their petrol costs?

I did pay for delivery at 1.50 and my bales cost 4.50, but they couldn't source A&P last time, so I got some Readi grass, which I am still only at the top of, despite giving it away, and don't stock megazorb :( ,

It probably cost them more in fuel to deliver one bale of hay. Don't you know anybody who could go and collect it for you:D

Back