• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning: Mega cute puppy!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
You've been warned! Ready everyone.. three, two, one

AWWWW

104_1322.jpg

104_1327.jpg

104_1330.jpg

104_1334.jpg

104_1343.jpg

With bunny blanket :love:
104_1345.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

lillian that warning wasnt good enough, thats to cute for anyone to handle :love::love:

Aww what is he?? me wants so send to me ;)

lillian that warning wasnt good enough, thats to cute for anyone to handle :love::love:

Aww what is he?? me wants so send to me ;)

Longhaired chihuahua.. or possibly a rat :? :lol:
I gave you two bunnies already, isn't that enough? :lol:

Absolutely gorgeous :love: I am trying to persuade hubby to let me have a chi - I fell in love with them on holiday in france last year, they were everywhere. I keep looking, but they cost a bomb.

Oooh what a gorgeous wee thing, is this Edith? :love::love::love:

Also that ring on your finger, is it a butterfly? If so, I have the same one and wondered where you got yours. The company that make them stopped retailing in my bit and don't seem to have a website :(

I loooove the 4th picture (the one after the one with your hand in) :love::love::love::love: its almost as if its snickering **hehehehehehe i'm so cute i can get away with anything hehehehehe** :oops:

Oooh what a gorgeous wee thing, is this Edith? :love::love::love:

Also that ring on your finger, is it a butterfly? If so, I have the same one and wondered where you got yours. The company that make them stopped retailing in my bit and don't seem to have a website :(

:wave: I got my butterfly ring from Guilfest a few years back, i put in on and it wouldn't come off.. so i was like "I guess i have to buy it then" :lol:

Yes the puppy is Edith :love: As everyone can see she is absolutely tiny! She's an 8 week old longhaired chihuahua puppy. We saw the parents, grandparents and a boy from a previous litter and god they were all stunning dogs :love: She's my mums puppy but i like to steal her every now and then :lol: My cats are all scared of her, she hops up to them like a little bunny and they go :shock: and run off :lol:

baileydonut - I know what you mean, they are ridiculously expensive. My mum has been searching a few years for one and prices have been between £900 - £1,900 :shock: She was £700 because we didn't want the pedigree papers as shes a pet and not for show or breeding.

They are expensive - I would have to take out a second mortgage :lol:

I still want one, I might dognap her, she would fit in my handbag, bless her :love:

I think you need more Awes!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!

Back