• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might need to give up my babies :(

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Money issues have just revealed themselves :( Nothing is certain yet but my mum keeps wanting me to get rid of my buns Joey and Scooch....they need neutered (hopefully get that done 2moro) as they are humping eachother I'm completely skint so I just need to know if anyone in the Belfast area would be looking for two lionhead males (must be together) incase I do have to give them up :(

Really sorry to hear this. Is there no way you could get some funding for the neutering, etc. rather than having to give them up. If you are on benefits you may be able to get help from the PDSA.

Above spam reported.

Kerry - i hope you dont have to get rid of them - why does your Mum want them to go?

I know the PDSA dont help with neutering but hopefully someone can suggest something else.

All my lvoe to you x x x

iam with the pdsa you have to pay for neutering i had to pay 40 for
a guineapig so i think rabbits 50

I agree with looking for some help from the pdsa. have you tried looking for a job, or doing something to make some extra money (offering to clean peoples houses, walking dogs, making and selling things if you're that way inclined). If you could show your mum that you can provide for your rabbits it takes some pressure off her and she can't reasonably suggest you rehome them.

Alternatively, have you considered asking someone to foster them for you? It's a tricky business but if you think this is a temporary situation it's worth trying.

Back