• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New cage..

Isis

Mama Doe
I'm looking for a new cage for my Wispa and was wondering what sort of size would be ok? I've been looking at dog crates, as I know some of you use them.

http://www.ukdogcrate.co.uk/

Just wondering what sort of size and what is the best deals about?

i would buy it second hand off ebay can get them from £15-40 quid usually. you cna add in a second level into them too a 48inch(4ft is fine if the bun also has access to a pen if shut in for any length of time i think most people use a 52inch but i guess the bigger the better! :) x also some peopleuse nic cubes from b and q and create their own space for the buns x

I would be careful (from what I remember he is a nethie) Savic ones have larger holes down the bottom and in the middle of bonding Jive managed to escape :wave:

My Nethie died a few months ago.

I now have a Lionhead, who is only 6 months old and is huge.. I looked on the site that I have posted and the 48" I was thinking about, he gets a lot of time in my bedroom to run around. Also like the idea of having a second shelf for him.

What made me laugh is the one I was looking at is suitable for these breeds of dogs.

Size Guide: Afghan, Bull mastiff, Collie, Doberman, Pinscher, German Shepard, Gordon Setter, Old English Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Irish Wolfhound, Mastiff, Newfoundland, Saint Bernard .

And I want it for a rabbit :lol:

Back