• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blood test

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Eclipse had a few hours at the vets this morning while they took some blood to be sent off to the lab, he has been excessivly drinking for a few weeks now and he panacur hasnt done anything so i'm guessing its not EC the vet said it could be diabetes or kidney problems or it could just be a physcoloigcal thing. Anyway I have to wait 3-5 days to get the results. Also he came home with a lil bandage on his leg.. how long before I can take that off?

The Panacur won't appear to do anything because it cannot undo any damage the leisions have already caused in his organs...only prevent more damage and allow his body the chance to try and repair itself.

I would have expect him to have the bandage off for you within a few hours :lol:.

:lol: Your right he prob will of taken the bandages off himself when I go and check on him.
Does he need a seperate test for Ec then or would that be included in the general blood test?

:lol: Your right he prob will of taken the bandages off himself when I go and check on him.
Does he need a seperate test for Ec then or would that be included in the general blood test?

If the Vet requested an EC test on the form submitted to the Vetlab with the blood sample then it should be done :)

Back