• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi guys, our new bunnies

Posicarl

New Kit
Hello, thought I'd join and here are the pictures of our 2 new bunnies that we 'rescued' from a very poor home.

We originally just went to view one of these rabbits and upon seeing the conditions they were in we decided immediately that we would take care of them anyway. They were very underweight and left outside with a frozen water bottle and a staffordshire bull terrior as company, they hadnt been named and the woman 'just wanted rid of them as they were her daughters and shes moved out'

When we got them home they were totally petrified and if it wasnt for the breathing being visible on the white one you would have thought she was dead. Over the next 2 hours they ate a ridiculous amount of food and drunk over 600ml of water between them.

The next day when they were a bit more lively we proceeded to bath the filth off of them, this alone not being enough we had to cut the feces out from between the're toes. Then it was off to the vet who gave them a good bill of health despite advising that they are underweight and was so chuffed with our efforts didnt charge us a penny and gave us a discount off of there injections.

So here I give you Willow (white) and Matilda (markings) !!! :D

BunnyBath007.jpg

BunnyBath008.jpg

Bunnies023.jpg

Bunnies050.jpg

oh my they dont even look that old! how beautiful they are too.

well done for what you have done for them!!!!

what nice vets too x

What gorgeous little buns!! :love: :love: I can't believe anybody could treat them like that :( Good on you for taking them in :D

This has slightly restored my faihth in human nature... good on you and the Vet. I'm looking forward to seeing piccies of these poppets as they grow up under your care :)

Look at how trusting they look ... my eyes are leaking now.....

Totally ^^^

These are a couple of real pretty buns :love:

Thankfully you got them in time! Sometime ppl just amaze me with thier cold heartedness :evil:

Them buns are going to be very happy with you :love:

Well done for getting these little guys from that horrible woman! They are absolutely beautiful, I hope you all have many years of bunny-happiness! :D

Back