• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butterscotch xxxx U/D More pics

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Today Butterscotch will be leaving me to go to her new temp home :( Even though she has only been here since Thursday im going to miss her so much, I have grown so attached to her and will miss her kisses and cuddles :D
Photo-0034.jpg

She has gotten alot better and is alot happier and is so friendly :love:
and has such a cute face, she is like a teddy and has a big squishy bum :lol::love:
Photo-0036.jpg

I will miss you loads Butterscotch but i know you will be loved and be happy for the rest of your life :D:D You have been given a second chance at life and you deserve it :love::love::love::love:
Photo-0038.jpg

Love you always squishy bum
your (first) foster mummy xxxxxxxx
:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Aww what a pretty little bunny. Im sure she will always love her foster mummy and be thankful to you always for taking her in and giving her the chance of happiness :love:

Some more pics of her before she leaves
I am Princess Butterscotch, aint i pretty
Photo-0063.jpg

Photo-0068.jpg

Such a poser
Photo-0043.jpg

Taking a bit carrot, she takes treats so nicely
Photo-0047.jpg

This is my good side
Photo-0053.jpg

Such a pretty face
Photo-0055.jpg

You looking at me
Photo-0061.jpg

My Girl Butterscotch :love::love:
Photo-0066.jpg

She is beautiful, well done for rescueing her. Though its hard to see her leave, you can be so proud she has another chance because of you.

Back