• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy is moving house

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I took Lucy in for Andrea from a lady on Gumtree, story was, she was a he and was taken in as she was about to be killed, as she was a boy :roll:

It never quite added up. And we found out she was a girl :)

She was spayed last week and today is going to go live with Andrea for a few weeks before we try bonding her and Lola. The bonding will be done by us at my house. She is healing well and i feel is ready now to go meet and live with her new Mummy.

I will miss her as she is such a beautiful little bun, although she is a fiesty madam. I know Andrea will post lots of piccies and keep me updated with her progress :D

I am furiously cleaning up and getting ready for our new arrival - its like the Queen is coming!

Two naughty buns! :shock: I cant wait really!!!! Do you think Lucy will notice that I have vacced up????

Yeah although, worth a try, if not Andrea will have to hunt for a male to keep them in line and no Andrea, not Little Ben :shock: :no: :lol:

You know Little Ben would love living with two hot bubbas! :love::love:

3 bunnies OMG!!! Mind you..............after seeing some of the rescue lads on here...................:angel::angel::bunny:

You know Little Ben would love living with two hot bubbas! :love::love:

3 bunnies OMG!!! Mind you..............after seeing some of the rescue lads on here...................:angel::angel::bunny:

He has a hot lady lined up ready and waiting remember!

Lol am sure we could find someone suitable.

We will see :D

Aww bless you Andrea!

I have said my goodbyes to Lucy and she is currently bombing around the living room.

She is all packed up and ready to go! :)

Just picked up the dog crate I won on Ebay for twenty quid!!!! Its fab!

Lola is going to be so jealous as it makes her cage look a bit pants!

Spot on :shock:

Secretly packs case and leaves home, country and the planet..........sssshhhhhh!

I got the crate up and Lola immediately decided to move in it! :shock:I kicked her out of it and she has done a big sulky flop in her cage!

Secretly packs case and leaves home, country and the planet..........sssshhhhhh!

I got the crate up and Lola immediately decided to move in it! :shock:I kicked her out of it and she has done a big sulky flop in her cage!

Hah!
Aww bless Lola!!! :love:

Lucy is here and she is adorable! I forgot how sweet and pretty she is and how HUGE her ears are!:love::love:
She is flopped in her new house in the kitchen and her and Lola have had a sniff sniff at each other through the bars. Lola munched Lucy's hay and then climbed in her carry crate and totally ignored Lucy.

Cant wait for boning in a few weeks. There was only one grumpy moment from Lola but she was showing off cos we had company.

Im not used to a lops so cant keep my eyes off her ears!!!:love:

Awww Andrea, i will miss her cheeky ways, but im so happy she has a nice, caring, loving home! Thankyou :)
Im so happy she is settled.
I too cant wait for bonding.

Lola just makes me laugh :love: :love:

Back