• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Older couple Pics post 12

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
No pics yet but we have an older pair of much loved housebunnies arriving very soon and I would like to see them settled in a new home as soon as poosible
Their owner is very upset at having to give them up and they have been well loved ..sadly she is very ill:cry:

There is a 4 1/2 year old male white/grey dwarf lop and an uppy eared harlquin 6 year old doe..they are both neutered and we will fully vacs them

They are used to having a lot of free space and are litter trained
Will post pics as soon as I can but if you have space for these two to enjoy their retirement years please get in touch

Last edited:
I may have outside space available soon (when I've cleaned up the garage).

Keep me posted if noone else comes forward as I'm quite far away :?

Say Hello to Toller and Babs!

TollerBabsa.jpg

They are both overweight, had dreadfully overgrown nails and had dirty bums..due to bad diet and unable to clean themselves due to the fat:cry:
Both need their teeth checking.
Both are overweight but Toller more so.. when cleaning them underneath I had to keep a close eye on their breathing as the fat was pushing down on their lungs making it difficult for them to get air:(
They are now cleaned , sudocremed and.....on a diet!

TollerBabs.jpg

Last edited:
The tri coloured one is gorgeous :love: - they are a bit curvy arent they bless them excercise and a diet thats wise will soon sort them out bless

These two will be having teeth checked this week.

They are both a bit thrown as to where they are and why:(
I do hope someone comes forward to give them a good retirement home

Back