• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two issues: need advice

Maria786

Warren Scout
First of all, my bunny is not eating his soft poo and i am increasingly noticing on the carpet and did offer him the bunch to eat but he just sniffed and walked away. Why isn't he eating it? If he's in his cage then we don't see it, but out and about he will drop it and walk away. Why won't he eat it outside his cage?

Also, the only noise he ever makes is like a faint panting noise that dogs usually make. Is that normal? I have read here that bunnies, grunt, purr etc. But mine is quiet and doesn't make any noises. The only response I see is that when I stroke him, he goes all soft and changes position to a resting one on his front legs (paws?).

Thanks in advance for any advice I receive, it will be much appreciated! :wave:

Last edited:
hi

hi maria im only new to this i ve only had my baby bunny 2 weeks,he doesnt really eat his poo when he does its only a few .he is very playfull and loves attension hope this helps as im still learning myself regards jess.

Back