• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not introduced myself yet

Hi All,

Been on here a while but just noticed I haven't introduced myself yet! Well I'm from Isleworth near Twickenham in Greater London and I have a male house bunny called Bean. Pets at Home couldn't tell me what bread he is but he is definately a Chinchilla something. I think he is possibly a mini rex - anyone help me out with this?

Anyway, we are currently looking for a wife bun for Bean. We are really interested in one wifey bun but she is very beautiful so don't know if we are too late or indeed if Bean is suitable.

Anyhow, Bean is a cheeky 10 month old little boy with a huge personality. He runns and bounces everywhere and often enjoys an evening on the sofa with us. His new trick is running and bouncing on me when I have fallen asleep on the sofa. Obviously wants attention! Anyhow here are some photos of Da Bean!

n524075384_2969813_2202.jpg

Hi there :wave: He's lovely :love: Don't think he's a mini rex though, the rex fur is short and dense (try searching photos here) he looks like a cross breed of some sort. :)

Yeah I thought that about the fur. Anyhooooo he is very cool! Been bouncing around our flat now for nearly ten months. How time flies when you're having fun. Also he has only chewed 1 door so far - hurrah!

He is gorgeous, has he been neutered? Cause if your getting a wifey for Bean its best they are both done!
Have you tried local rescues to pair him up? I personally dont believe its up to us (humans ) to choose who bun is to spend their life with.
Winston went on a blind date and had his choice out of 3 (who got on well with him) its told in our story Not just a Rabbit.
He chose Angel and we have never had a disagreement in anyway! I think thats down to them being perfect for each other and choosing each other!
Good luck and post pics!

Hiya,

Yeah Bean was neutered back in October so he should be fine. We are currently very interested in a Rabbit called Rosie who is being rehomed through ARC - check her out on the Rabbits in need pages.

Hoping they might get on ok on the blind date.

Hopefully Bean wont snub us once he has a wifey!

Hellooooooo. :wave:I think Bean is just an extremely cute cross breed. :love::love: Good luck with Bean and Rosie's blind date, fingers crossed that it's love at first sight. :D:D

Yeah no blind date arranged yet. However, hopefully we will be able to go an see Rosie very soon. Right I am off to the vets to take Bean in for his booster vaccination.
:wave:

Back