• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need a large spayed lady bun.....please!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: ive been keeping an eye on here and the rescue sites........im still after a bunny lady for bertie our frenchie.....ideally a larger bun like another frenchie or giant or german lop.....if a dutchie is a failry big bunny or a dwarf lop i guess.....have to be spayed or at least or looked after till well if i pay for the spay..i cant get a wifey bun then lose her to a spay..not with the grief berte has had to endure that lead to him becoming so ill before xmas..hes fine now..recovered from that awful time excpet in his loniness.

we have two smaller buns but theyve been kind of bonding kinda not they used to be part of a group at one point till bif fell ill with stasis and bandit got worried couldnt understand why shed gone to live apart from the group.

we have two two yr old cats who we took in as tiny kits to rehome and weve had em ever since!:lol: but theyve grown up with the buns..think theyre buns..sleep and cuddle up to the buns.....push the buns out the wy to nick a broccoli floret and scoff it:shock: so now we put down extra for them.
the garden is enclosed with cat proofing as our cats are thinbk theyre buns and arent very bright too many mogs around so the proofing is a great idea. the cats dont like going out as they were raise indoor cats until we could get the garden sorted and cat proofed..so they wait until the buns go out for exercise and they go with them and come in with them...
no going out in cold weatehr or obviously rain !!

a bun would be very lucky as theyd have constant company and a free rnage of the entire house if they master the stairs which bertie never has even attempted..bandits paws are too short and bifs only brave enough to go up half way in case she gets lost:lol:

please please if anyone hears of such a lady bun going or has one..please let me know..im pleading on behalf or bertie:love:

Awww fingers crossed for you for finding Bertie a special wifelet. Will let you know hun if I hear of any that might be suitable x

i hope you find the right bunny try phoning around local rescues they just might have the right bun there for you? x

Bunny Burrows is constantly getting buns, at mo seem to be all real big ones just recently had 2 giants only young but shame they are in Yorkshire. Cause this lady is amazing and will pair them up for you perfectly! oh and they are all neutered vaccinated by her.
Fingers crossed you find a good friend for him.xx

thank you for all the advice and pm:wave:

i dont have any rescues near me..theyve gone:( if i could drive i could get to sidlesham in west sussex but being epileptic..not an option:oops:

southampton was the rescue i got bandit form..sue was lovley..we found bandit on rr and she sent bandit over to us with her friend after speaking to me on the phone at great legths many times...as i did with her friend. saldy tho no big girlies free right now and i havent heard back from sue for a while now.

donna hun.yes thats the two ickle kitties..from black rats that mew to 2:lol:

oh my yes shes a stunner...wow......be like ebony and ivory:lol:

yes donna hun,,it does have a certain ring to it:lol::lol:

bertie and bessie.......we already have a bif and bandit.....all b bunnies then:lol:

will have to chase this up..shes gorgeous.

:wave:

Back