• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy and Spice upgrade to the living room

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
So after nights of annoying me the pair have been lovingly 'pushed down the stairs' into the living room :lol: lol They get on with the other bunny (Elsa) now, i.e. no fighting through cages :p

The living room is alot more interesting than my room was, as Ozzy proves in the following images....

Our food storage drawers
Here's how our food is stored, top shelf: rabbit bits, middle shelf: Elsa food, bottom shelf: Spice (+Ozzy) food. This will pop up alot in these images....
100_0433.jpg

Caught in the act!
So I walk in to find this.... now I know I didn't leave that drawer open!
100_0434.jpg

How the drawer "magically" opens
I may not have believed this if I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes...

Wooden carrots
After i put the food into the top shelf and the box of extra bits at the bottom, Ozzy proceeds to check this door and finds a wooden carrot...not quite food but good try!
100_0439.jpg

Not good enough
So on discovery the carrot wasn't really Ozzy went back to have another look..
100_0442.jpg

Missing rabbit
So later that day I come in a missing rabbit!! After at least five minutes my friend finds him..... No joke the door was this shut when we found him!
100_0438.jpg

Innocent man!
Look mum, I'm would never do any of that! Honest! I'm way to innocent!
100_0463.jpg

Simple pleasures
While all this was going on Spice stuck to the simpler pleasures in life! -nom-nom-nom- the piggie!!
100_0456.jpg

And i swear this was all in a couple hours..... haha

I know, the lad defiantly gets around! I forgot to put on this one when he met the fish in my bedroom one day.... bearing in mind he was never ment to meet the fish that live nearly 3ft up on my desk....

100_0373.jpg

Tigerbabe - i couldn't help notice u have a black bun and white bun together in your signature who remind me of spice and ozzy... just spice on a fat day haha :D :D

:lol::lol::lol: It looks like you need eyes in the back of your head with Ozzy. :lol:

:lol: Those pics are fab and I love the video evidence .... would never have beleved the innocent looking little lad could have done such a thing otherwise! ;)

hehe he's a crafty bun for sure! I need a blimin padlock or something, the drawers have to be blocked now as he can access the middle shelf too! I'm not sure who's the smart one, Spice or Ozzy, Ozzy can open the draw but Spice waits for the man to do the work then hops over to share the meal hehe

After a real crappy start to my morning thats made me laugh so much! Ozzy rocks!!! Love his bunny bum sticking out of the drawer!!!

Tigerbabe - i couldn't help notice u have a black bun and white bun together in your signature who remind me of spice and ozzy... just spice on a fat day haha :D :D
It'd be quite a fat day... Simon's about 3 and a half kg's :lol:

Ozzy's a real explorer then, one of my boys has managed to get up into the rafters of his shed a couple of times :shock: maybe they should have a chat and share tips on how to be naughty :lol:

Hehe can u imagine if all the exploring bunnies lived together... they'd need like vertical mountains to tackle or something haha A rabbit in the rafters... just what posses them to wanna go up that high?! lol

Hehe can u imagine if all the exploring bunnies lived together... they'd need like vertical mountains to tackle or something haha A rabbit in the rafters... just what posses them to wanna go up that high?! lol

Now that's a scary thought!
I think Smudge thought it was a challenge, I thought I'd blocked off all bunny access to the shelving.... so he had to prove me wrong :roll: :lol:
I went out there one day and couldn't find his brother Jasper anywhere... looked everywhere and was really starting to panic when my dad asked if I'd looked in the bin! I was like 'nah, there's no way he could have got in there' til I opened the lid and he was snuggled up all cosy and warm :oops:

hehe its amazing where they can fit! Spice fit through a hole about the size of a golf ball one day! (to be fair i was trying to grab her lol)

All im waiting for is for Spice to be misled by Ozzy haha. He already has her jumping on the beds, sofa's, chairs.... shes great at getting up but can't get down! Eventually she will be she always goes for the 'gotta jump as far away from the object im on approach' and it looks so painful landing, whereas Ozzy just strides it easily... :D

There new house has 2 plastic platforms, and although none-slip poor Spice used to slip and slide everywhere and jumping looked awful because her back legs just slip out behind her and she bellyflops down! I've put her some rubber matting in on the shelfs now (which was a £3 rubber door mat from wilko cut in half haha) so she can jump around happily now :D

Back