• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breed

Fluffie

Alpha Buck
hello i was wondering if any one can tell me what kind of bunny pants is i thought he was a minilop when i first got him but since then hes grown like a rocket hes lost a bit of weight since he got here he used to be chubby now hes just big and not so chubby.
Picture021.jpg
Picture022.jpg
Picture017.jpg

I would say he's a dwarf lop but his ears are a little shorter so maybe a big mini? LOL, I'm sure someone who can say for definite will be along x

I'd say mini lop. I have mini lops and they look around that size. Or maybe yours is a holland? I think they look similar to mini's, only bigger.

thanks for all the the replys.
tinkerbell is a bit more slender then pants but not as big i think they are sisters
and are about a year old ive had them for 1 month.
Heres tinkerbell
Picture028.jpg

I see you're in New Zealand. As there are two breeds of small lop recognized there (Dwarf Lop and Mini Lop) they are probably Dwarf Lops as they don't have those little fat squishy faces the minis have. They won't be French Lops as they are about double the size of yours.

I'm in the UK but my two are Dwarf Lops and look like your two cuties.

i too think dwarf lop. he isnt big enough to be a french lop and seems more than 2kg so doubt is a mini lop x

I was also thinking dwarf lop due to the head placement.

Beautiful bunnies though whatever they are :D

Back