• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini rex or standared rex ..we have her weight

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_011809january0055.jpg

how to tell which breed Angel is .. ???

she is bigger than a netherland ...but she is still only what i would call a small to medium sized bunny ...

Last edited:
How much does she weigh? A mini is not that big, and that is probably what she is, but a rex is a fair bit bigger.

Could you weigh her? Adult standard rexes are usually around 3 kgs and up.
I have no idea about how heavy mini rexes are though.

how heavy is she??

She reminds me of mini rexes i previously fosterered in the pic above... but the first pic i saw she looked bigger :lol: Bless her

Shes one gorgeous girly whatever she is :love::love: xXx

I don't know as I have never met a rex before, but she didn't strike me as a large bunny - quite petite. One thing I do know is that she is a BEAUTIFUL rex bunny :love::love:

I haven't got a clue Angie, but I'm so in love it's untrue! :love::love::love: Any ideas on how I can persuade or even bribe hubby???? :shock::oops:

both my mini rexes (i think the ones Becky86 is referring to) are 2.6kgs and are quite slim?? :?

They sound more like standards to me - if you're comparing her to a netherland dwarf Angie I'd guess a mini, my standard rex boys are way bigger than a neddie!

both my mini rexes (i think the ones Becky86 is referring to) are 2.6kgs and are quite slim?? :?

Im 99% sure theyre mini rexes hun... the lady who gave them up and bought them to us had paid something silly like £50 for each bunny as she wanted that specific breed and colour :( Sad but true.

Theyre alot smaller than a standard rex imo :? xXx

Back