• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my new 7 foot hutch!!!!!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
yey! Its here...

SDC10314.jpg

SDC10316.jpg

SDC10317.jpg

SDC10323.jpg

SDC10318.jpg

SDC10319.jpg

The cover from the ebay man is coming tomorrow!!!

Sorry bout all the piccies - im just so excited!!!!!!

I wanted something like that also I also would like to know where you got it from and how much as I think it's perfect.

The hutch is amazing!! where is it from and was it very expensive?

My fella's dad did it. The materials were £160 and that's all he charged me obviously cos im family! I said he should go into the hutch building trade cos its amazing and really well built! He did it on two weeks. I told him she should think about building some to order and advertising but he said he didn't think anyone would be interested! :shock:

My fella's dad did it. The materials were £160 and that's all he charged me obviously cos im family! I said he should go into the hutch building trade cos its amazing and really well built! He did it on two weeks. I told him she should think about building some to order and advertising but he said he didn't think anyone would be interested! :shock:

i think there would be plenty of people interested :shock:

Tell him I would be right there with an early order if he decided to do this!!! I think that is awesome!

Can I use your photos for the bunny expo next weekend please?:D

Gosh thats amazing!! Really well built. Im sure he'd have orders coming from everywhere if he made them to sell :) xXX

Wow!

I think if he made and sold these, especially these 7fters he would make some major profit! He would be making the perfect size hutches.

Jack x

the only thing is, he's not sure how he would get them to people. Im glad you all like it. im sooooo pleased with it and i just can't wait to get the cover!

Lisa x

Wow thats utterly amazing and you can see its been really well and sturdy!!

Id love something like that for summer or rescue/foster buns.

Back