• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i see pics of your Aviary style runs please :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
We've been out and bought all the wood today from B&Q to build a 9x6 aviary style run :?

My dad is coming round tomorrow to lay the slabs etc. Thing is i want some pics to show him of other peoples so he can see what hes doing :lol: I do try to explain but he sorta normally does his own kinda thing :oops::lol:

Heres Lottie and Georges he made last year, this was taken whilst he was making the roof :lol:...

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0055.jpg

The one hes making tomorrow will be attached to a shed... so i want it with a door etc so i can walk into it :)

I think its Steph on here who has an aviary style run... id love you to post pics :D :D xXx

Here is mine, you cant see it very good as was taking in the dark when was first set up, i could get better pictures for you tomorrowa if you like :)

I have two runs like this, they have a door on the end -
DSC03357.jpg

Heres my other one when i first got it, was on the grass for 1 week until moved onto slabs.. these photos are so old :lol:
DSC02021.jpg

This shows the door at end. They are all painted now etc so as i say can get better pics tomorrow but this gives you an idea
DSC02028.jpg

Back