• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could any rescue make use of a £10 Homebase voucher? GONE!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I've got a voucher from the shed fiasco of a few months ago (they listed sheds at wrong price so we all got a voucher as a sweetener).

Anyhow, I don't know where the nearest Homebase is, don't know what I'd spend it on, so if a rescue could use it - first one to shout up can have it. (Just PM address and I'll post it on)

There may be others with these vouchers gathering dust that could be put to good use ??

Last edited:
I think you can use homebase vouchers in Argos too...not that im telling you not to give it to a rescue.

Voucher spoken for. Thanks

But if anyone else has any unused vouchers you could donate shout up - I hadn't thought about the possibility of raffle prizes for rescues but there would be good homes for vouchers of all types if anybody has any they can't use?

Last edited:
My work has 20% off homebase vouchers just now. So if whoever took this voucher also wants a money off voucher just PM me your details. I'm sure there were some left on Friday. They can only be used in the store and not online though.

Back