• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B & B babble2 with pic's

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
The babies played outside yesterday when it was dark (but the outside light was on) while I gave the outdoor bunnies their supper and packed them off to bed. It was very windy and after bout 40 minutes started to rain but the babies didn’t seem to mind.

Big: It was so windy I was looking for something to tie my ears back with, they were out of control.
Beige: We need hats like mommy’s with ear flaps
Big: You were running around like a wildie rabbit
Beige: Yes I was pretending I was a wildie on the moors.
Big: It’s very scary when mummy is trying to catch us when she is wearing that hat with the ear flaps and the torch on her head
Beige: Yes it’s like being chased by the terminator
Big: I liked being toweled yesterday though, I was wet
Beige: When we were wrapped in the towel with only our faces showing mummy said we looked gorgeous
Big:Yes we did

Big enjoying her nest after playing out (Big still doesn't use a litter tray)
Bignest.jpg

The babies on cuddling...

Big:I’ve seen you having a cuddle in mommy’s arms with your eyes closed
Beige: I do not have my eyes closed, I suffer cuddles under duress, you probably just looked at me when I was in the middle of a blink.
Big: I like being cuddled
Beige: That’s because you are a girl and everyone knows that girls like cuddling
Big: I always go round mummy’s feet grabbing her socks or her trousers.
Beige: Why do you do that?
Big: To say I’m here look at me, look at me. It always works. Sometimes if mummy hasn’t got any socks on she says she still knows I’m there because she can feel my breath on her foot.
Beige: Are you trying to do that lip thing that she does to us.
Big: No I’m trying to do the teeth thing but I think it makes mummy nervous
Beige: You know when she does that lip thing she’s really tasting you don’t you. You might end up in a sandwich.
Big: No I won’t
Beige: You’ve heard of the programme on telly ‘Catch it, Kill, it Cook it’
Big: Nooooo. Mummy would never do that. She doesn’t watch that programme and she is a vegetarian.
Rabswood: Beige why are you soon mean to Big always trying to scare her?
Beige: Because she is my sister, nuf said.

Big playing in the rabbit room
Bigtunnel.jpg

Beige has a den, he only discovered a couple of weeks ago that he could get under the bed. Big doesn’t go under as she is scared.

BeigeDen1.jpg

BeigeDen2.jpg

Big: Beige told me the Bogey Rabbit lives under there and it will get me if I go under
Beige: Yes it will.

Bigbogeyrab.jpg

Big: The Bogey Rabbit daren’t get Beige because Beige is good at fightings.
Beige: Yes I’m very good at fightings.
Big: Beige is also good at singing
Beige: Yes I am
Rabswood: What kind of songs do you sing?
Beige: Rock ballards

Wow Big and Beige you have been very busy havent you! I know you are babies but how old are you? how long til you are big growd up bunnies?

Wow Big and Beige you have been very busy havent you! I know you are babies but how old are you? how long til you are big growd up bunnies?

Big: We will be all growed up on April 29th
Beige: Yes we will be 1 years old
Big: We want to keep our baby status though because we are the youngest of the Rabswood bunnies
Beige: Yes and because with baby status you get special privileges
Big: Yes as babies we get spoilt
Beige: We gave up our milk and we think that is enough of a sacrifice
Big: We are not giving up anything else

Beige:That's a lot of pressure on two baby bunnies
Big: Yes we can't just be creative at the drop of a hat you know
Beige: Although I am a literary genius
Big: Does that mean your readings and writings is good
Beige: Yes my readings and writings are good

Back