• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your buns like to destroy?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

At the moment Lola is kicking ten bells out of a cushion, she is digging to Australia in it and there is fluff everywhere.

She also likes phone charger/MP3 cables, my paperback books, DVD cases, slippers, socks, wicker baskets (3 chewed to bits) and suitcases (2 destroyed by Lola eating zips).

Is Lola just a little **** or do other bunnies destroy things like this?

Charlie loves to destroy my bed :evil:
There's holes in all my quilt covers/pillow cases/sheets...
He also has tried to destroy the carpet, his hutch, one of my bags, a fan...
basically anything thats left on the floor that he can see as ediable :roll:

Jack likes bin bags :shock: we have to watch him like a hawk and make sure he cant pull anything through the bars of his crate.

I'm lucky that Alfie and Bubbles are outside so they don't eat my stuff :lol: but they like to destroy their hutch rather than the toys in put in there for them to eat. They used to chew on the wooden battens inside the hutch till I cladded the inside with plywood. Now they've started chewing on the ramp instead but they'll come a cropper when they've eaten so much of it that they're stuck down in the run mwahahaha. :lol: Disclaimer: I wouldn't actually leave my bunnies stuck downstairs in the run.

I also have a wooden coffee table. Lola likes to go under it and periscope, then munch the bottom of the table - and this is despite having willow sticks etc in her cage!

Sophie likes to escape, then chew through the cable to the sensor that makes the Wii wireless, and the wires to all his other gagets. I wouldn't mine but they are all my OH's gadgets, I call it Karma cos He calls her my rat :(

I also have a wooden coffee table. Lola likes to go under it and periscope, then munch the bottom of the table - and this is despite having willow sticks etc in her cage!

Charlie does that witht he underneith of one of my chairs :roll:

honey likes to tip my vase over and eat the twigs in it or munches at the bottom of my table legs grrrrrr:censored:

Get her a large box she can go inside mine love ripping boxes to bits. Also the like a fleece blanket to dig in and shred.

Rabswood

Alvin loves destroying cardboard boxes and wallpaper... ive noticed he only goes at the wallpaper when hes hungry and not for hay... if its past pellet or veg time thats what he does like a punishment to me..

pearl plays all the time, she throws toys around, moves litter boxes about, destroys the wicker cat house they have and most funny (to me) stes wires :lol::lol: so far shes had his steering wheel and joypad twice could be 3 times and his latest loss was the phone charger. she also copies alvin with the wallpaper stripping :roll:

Audrey is a wallpaper stripper:D also carpets too...she's not fussy!
Monty isn;t that destructive (touch wood) now that audrey is on the scene, previously he would eats all wires (o/h's controller for the PS2 included) and books etc

oh also Audrey ate through the bedspread too on her 2nd day here ..... oh and my "bop it" game!!

I bought mine a gorgeous comfy bed from pets at home for £30 and the fluff is all over the spare room, although the telling off I have them (knowing finger wiggle) seems to have worked and they've lost interest! Previously though, 2 laptop cables, the phone wire, the wii cable (which was flying sparks everywhere :shock: ) and all this despite lots of protection, lol

Anything that he shouldn't...

My wooden bed (has huge chunks missing at the foot of the bed)
He has a thing for zips.
Any wires that he can get hold of.
The carpet, huge holes everywhere. I'm glad it is an old carpet.
My black boxes
Edit: Also started on my phone..

Might post some pics later

But hey we still love them.. :love: :love:

Back