• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thor... plus one - U/D More pics!

applebed

Alpha Buck
s61100332_38993475_9094.jpg
"I was alone / My heart was cold / It was a stone / My soul was lonely / Like a stone / There was no moss

s61100332_38993474_8718.jpg
And when I danced / I danced alone / But then I did not dance / Because I was alone / So I did not dance"

Then came... Indie!

n1060032954_283432_1058.jpg

n1060032954_283434_1638.jpg
<<< Snorgles!

n1060032954_283433_1355.jpg

Fingers crossed a happy ending (unlike Bill Bailey's love ballad)! Big thanks to Angie65 and Bunnymadhouse for their amazing efforts! :wave::D:love:

Last edited:
They've been having a nice time - I think they are reassured by each other.
Thor is much happier in himself already, he usually gets a bit funny when he's been away from his crate but he was totally comfortable as soon as we got home!
Yesterday and today they've been binkying and dashing about and I think Indie is getting settled. Lots of grooming and snuggling, although Thor did a bit of mounting yesterday :oops: but that seems to have stopped now.

I'm so surprised at how delicate and graceful she is! She's a silky little thing who makes Thor look like a fluffy galumphing oaf :love::lol:! Porcelain teacup / big old mug.

There have been a couple of clumsy moments where he has alarmed her but mostly they are OK together :)

Bunnymadhouse - the forms are in the post! :)

Last edited:
They've been having a nice time - I think they are reassured by each other.
Thor is much happier in himself already, he usually gets a bit funny when he's been away from his crate but he was totally comfortable as soon as we got home!
Yesterday and today they've been binkying and dashing about and I think Indie is getting settled. Lots of grooming and snuggling, although Thor did a bit of mounting yesterday :oops: but that seems to have stopped now.

I'm so surprised at how delicate and graceful she is! She's a silky little thing who makes Thor look like a fluffy galumphing oaf :love::lol:! Porcelain teacup / big old mug.

There have been a couple of clumsy moments where he has alarmed her but mostly they are OK together :)

Bunnymadhouse - the forms are in the post! :)

sounds like things are going well ... :wave:

He's an angry-looking raincloud, and seems to get fluffier by the day!

When Indie drinks, she doesn't make a sound, and probably raises a toe. When Thor drinks, he makes massive slurping noises! :love: They're so sweet together.

Back