• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a name for what we do...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Me and OH have been talking about things. We are moving into a bigger place with a bigger garden in the next few months. For the last 6 months, we have homed a quite a few rescue/freecycle/ebay buns. Some of whom we have kept and some who have rehomed.

We have decided to continue with this on a slightly larger scale when we have more room. We would like to take on bunnies who have been waiting in rescue for ages or those who are elderly and they will stay here. Any others who make their way to us will be rehomed to homes that are checked etc etc.

We have now decided (for fun) to call ourselves:

The Whitehouse​
Small Animal Haven
Giving furry friends a future

(My OH's surname is Whitehouse hence the name!)

Lucky you for having the space and resources to do this :)

Darn useless lottery ticket yesterday :lol:

Well done - that is really admirable. I wish you all the best with your plans and hope you help lots and lots of bunsters to find happiness! :D

Thank you everyone. I am really excited :)

I am lucky to have a man who feels the same as I do.

Our door will always be open to our little furry friends :)

Now just looking to get some more decent foster hutches/cages/fish tanks etc from somewhere.

xxx

When you have moved we can provide you with lots of hutches so don't go buying any! Until then start saving as vet bills are going to be more than you realise! x

When you have moved we can provide you with lots of hutches so don't go buying any! Until then start saving as vet bills are going to be more than you realise! x

Aw bless you :)

If they still need a home when we havemoved, we would love to offer a forever home to Stella, Bobby, Blossom, Clover and Lily! :)

Thank goodness I work in a vets (they castrated one of our buns for free last week!!! :shock:)

Back