• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Will be Going to His New Home in a Few Weeks

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
003-10-1.gif

xx

Oh Jane - he's grown into such a lovely big boy.
How on earth are you going to say good-bye:cry::cry::cry:

He is a credit to your hard work and dedication.

Is he going to someone on here?

Yes :)

JR I have never ever rehomed a Bun before ................:cry:

I know that Liam and Niamh, who are being homed together, will be very much loved and well cared for. They are going to be living very nearby so I may get to see them from time to time :)

But I am not sure I could do this again.............:oops:

Awwwww, Jane you've done an amazing job with them all. It doesn't even bear thinking about really, to think what might have hapened if you hadn't taken them under your wing. I can imagine it's going to be soooooo hard to let them go, even though you know they're going to fabulous homes.

Awwww Jane it does get a little easier trust me:D at the end of the day as long as you keep in your mind that you are happy at the home they are going to is the best and you have no underlying feeling then you have done right by the rabbits, if you do have underlying worries then don't do rehome. I also go with my gut instinct and have never once thought I shouldn't have rehomed to who ever:D

:cry::cry: I hope we still get to see photos of them. You have done a fantastic job of bringing them up against all odds when they lost their Mum. They really are a credit to you. Well done.

Back