• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Wouldn't Think She Were The Same Bun :(

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:
ghothin1.jpg

ghothin2.jpg

ghothin3.jpg

ghothin4.jpg

Now :D
BunPig032.jpg

BunPig029.jpg

BunPig011.jpg

BunPig013.jpg

BunPig009.jpg

BunPig018.jpg

BunPig039.jpg

BunPig036.jpg

BunPig006.jpg

Sorry for bad pictures, poor lighting, must take better pictures!

She was kept in a 1ft hamster cage along with her brother.
She was absolutely starved and was caked in her own filth, she was a cappaccino colour when Siona got her, we were thinking about calling her something to do with it :shock:
Her brother died of starvation i think, and that urged the owner to give her up to a local rescuer who didn't have room to her so gave her to Siona who gave her to me :D

:wave: That is amazing. So hard to look at those early pics and think she even had a chance. You've done absolute wonders with her - lucky bun!

:shock: Absolutely amazing!
I have to admit, when I saw the first pictures I felt so sad and that little bunny wouldn't make it :( The pics of her now are just truely amazing!!!!

Siona who i got her from posted some pictures and i just could not believe that that was her!
Thank you for your kind words :)

Thank goodness for people like you. :love: Oh the story made me cry - you have done a fantastic job I bet you're a really proud bunny mummy. :D:D

Ghostie was so naughty today, so cross with her!!
I put them in the kennel during the day because Pickle hasn't the correct fur to stay out at night, and she decided not to go back in the cage, have a hissy fit and run off across the garden! I couldn't catch her!

:cry:
ghothin1.jpg

ghothin2.jpg

ghothin3.jpg

ghothin4.jpg

Now :D
BunPig032.jpg

BunPig029.jpg

BunPig011.jpg

BunPig013.jpg

BunPig009.jpg

BunPig018.jpg

BunPig039.jpg

BunPig036.jpg

BunPig006.jpg

Sorry for bad pictures, poor lighting, must take better pictures!

Spider - those pics made me cry - what a state she was in and now look at her!!! What a fantastic achievement - you are amazing!!! Thank you for your dedication in looking after her x x x

Spider - those pics made me cry - what a state she was in and now look at her!!! What a fantastic achievement - you are amazing!!! Thank you for your dedication in looking after her x x x
Oh Andrea don't cry :love:
Ghostie is such a naughty bunny, today when i finally got her in her temporary cage, she was flicking her feet like mad at me!
I am incredibly proud of her, to think anyone could let her get to that state...
:evil:

Back