• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Jingles....................

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
..............in his new home :)

Pics are pretty rubbish quality but you can at least see him on it. He is "talking" to little oxo in the last pic. He settled in great and even managed a little mini binky!

DSC09578Small.jpg

DSC09580Small.jpg

DSC09586Small.jpg

DSC09588Small.jpg

Awwwwwww brilliant, well done everyone for getting him there, I know he will be really, really happy

Went really smoothly for us. Next to no traffic and a straight steady ride straight to Jay and Johns. I couldnt resist taking this picture of Cinders and Jasper in Jays living room. The cuteness was too much. They love each other soooo much :)

DSC09593Small.jpg

DSC09594Small.jpg

Well I want to thank you Nicki for taking those pics :) They are great :D I love the ones of Cinders and Jasper as well :D

Mr Jingles, or Jingo, or Odd Sock (as John is calling him:lol:) is really doing well - he's eaten some pellets, drank quite a bit of water, left poops all over the place:roll::lol::lol: played with toys and licked Oxo :D Oxo is over the moon having a friend to play with again :D

We have seen Mr J binky a couple of times now - and he's had a climb over John :lol: and lovely head rubs as well :D

He'll be getting his supper soon so will see what he thinks to that:D He had a tiny bit of salad before as Oxo always does when I am chopping the suppers up. He went towards Oxo to see if he was eating his and then hopped back over to his own and munched it :love:

I hope he's going to be happy here :love:

looking at his room, I wonder if you could adopt me:lol::lol::lol:

I am so pleased he did all his travelling with no problems as David was like an over protective father every 2 minutes I kept getting 'his he ok, whats he doing' bless him:roll::lol::lol::lol:

He will be very happy with you as I haven't heard of a bun that hasn't been:D

Back