• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Having her afternoon snooze

Kayandbunnies008x2.jpg

Awwwww look at her little back legs, is she an elderly bunny????? :love::love:

Yes, she was dumped at 8.5 years old having spent her entire life in a 2.5 foot hutch, she wa never let out, we have had her for 1.5 years, so she is now the grand old age of 10 years:D, she is beautiful and lives indoors

Yes, she was dumped at 8.5 years old having spent her entire life in a 2.5 foot hutch, she wa never let out, we have had her for 1.5 years, so she is now the grand old age of 10 years:D, she is beautiful and lives indoors

Aww Theo that is so sad - but so lovely she has had a happy 1.5 years - she is lovely :love:

Yes, she is a beautiful little girl, she has never been neutered and yet we managed to bnd her with Harvey but sadly he died a couple of months ago:cry:

HarvandHarriet13508027x2.jpg

:love:Oh she is truly lovely :love::love:

I can't get over how like our Speedy she is :shock::love::love::love: Please give her a special kiss from me - I adore her :love::love:

:love:Oh she is truly lovely :love::love:

I can't get over how like our Speedy she is :shock::love::love::love: Please give her a special kiss from me - I adore her :love::love:

Harriet is beautiful, she has a lovely nature, so gentle, yet she is on medication twice a day but never, ever complains,

I have given her a special snuggle and kiss from her Aunty Jaypot and Harriet says thank you by twitching her ears:love::love::love::love:

Oh goodness... this is VERY sad :cry::cry::cry:... I am so glad she has got to spend the rest of her life with you, shes so beautiful, how can anyone dump a bunny.. especially at this age :(. How did you know how old she was Theo? xx

Oh goodness... this is VERY sad :cry::cry::cry:... I am so glad she has got to spend the rest of her life with you, shes so beautiful, how can anyone dump a bunny.. especially at this age :(. How did you know how old she was Theo? xx

They told us they had her for 8.5 years and they were emigrating:shock:, that was 1.5 years ago and they are still in this country:roll::roll::roll:

She is beautiful:love::love::love::love:

Back