• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Printer boxes do...

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Come in useful, well Buggles thinks so

Kayandbunnies005x2.jpg

he is gorgeous!! Charlie and Autumn get the paper boxes from work, they think they are fantastic esp when ther is hay and yummys in there

My 2 love boxes, i get mine from the pet shop, i go every other week & pick up quite a few, they spend a lot of time ripping up bt books & making holes all over them lool

All mine just love boxes, I have spent a firtune on beds, vetbed, dog beds and all sorts of things and all they want is cardboard boxes :roll::roll::lol::lol:

My cat has worked out how to put my printer on copy and then jumps off and waits for the paper coming out:roll::lol::lol::lol:

awww buggles, nice to put a face to his name :). Hows he doing Theo? :love::love::love::love:

Still passing loads of mucous:roll:, but at least he is bright and running around and eating and weeing and pooing:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol: and then produces great piles of mucous everywhere:roll::lol:

Back