• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU! Embrace the poop!

Stephanie Cutler

Warren Scout
Lol every picture i go to upload seems to have some sort of fecal offering captured on it. :lol:So iv decided to lump it and show the cute pics anyway. (unedited!) liberate your photos!

Lets see your gorgeous bun pics poops 'n' all :lol:

This is shuffles our resident Bun. Shuffles cannot hop or walk but does enjoy splashing with his back legs in the bath- good for his muscles. Currently shuffles is awiting a 'bunny cart' so he can keep up with his chums. Shuffling around is good but its just not fast enough!:love:

003-1.gif

ahaha, love this thread ;)

heres my contribution, when Hermione was about 10 weeks old :love: not all poos are hers though!
GUILTY.jpg

Its amazing how quickly you get immune to rabbit poo aint it - I just pick it up now, sometimes I walk about bare foot and have a ball stuck between my toes!

Its all over the place!

Its amazing how quickly you get immune to rabbit poo aint it - I just pick it up now, sometimes I walk about bare foot and have a ball stuck between my toes!

Its all over the place!

Mum says -' Why is there always a little current floating in your bath water!' :lol::lol::lol:

Its all over the place!

So, so, so true!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I had 3 girls from work round for a meal last night & spent most of the night sweeping up poo!! :shock: I think they thought I was some sort of nutter - in fact one of them said, 'it's official you're completely barking mad!!!' :shock: Oh well I've always liked to be different. Will dig out some of my 'poo' pics :lol::lol::lol:

I forgot - here's my resident poomonster. Don't be fooled by that innocent expression. Frank is an angel and before Dulcie arrived, there was hardly ever a stray currant in the kennel. But Dulcie leaves a trail of poop wherever she goes. She even poops on the top of the plastic stools. Now you know why her nicknames are DooDoo and Currant Bun.

dulcie.jpg

I forgot - here's my resident poomonster. Don't be fooled by that innocent expression. Frank is an angel and before Dulcie arrived, there was hardly ever a stray currant in the kennel. But Dulcie leaves a trail of poop wherever she goes. She even poops on the top of the plastic stools. Now you know why her nicknames are DooDoo and Currant Bun.

dulcie.jpg

HAHA:lol: Current bun! me likes!

Back