• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Dog Bungle

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Picked Bungle up from the pound today - my first foster dog :)

his ears really don't know what they're doing!
a-2.jpg

b-2.jpg

c-2.jpg

sorry for the poor focus - low light... will get some better ones tomorrow :)

Well done! Another poor staffie out of the pound. Hope everything goes well for you (and him!) they really are a special breed.

My friend has set up www.staffierescue.co.uk
Part of the description she has written on one of the dogs says 'there are so many false testimonials based on fear and ignorance of this breed. Look again and you will see a sincere and loving dog whose sole motive in life is to love humans. They exist to offer their heart to their owner. Staffies are our soul mates - love one and you gain the world.'

Check out the Just Another Staffie Cross poem on the site.

Last edited:
Another to of lost weight in the pound. How come dogs lose alot of weight in the pound?

Bungle was a stray unfortunatly and been in the pound some months. He was on the red zone list of urgent rescue place needed or PTS :(

They must get so down in the pound, i hope he founds a loving home real soon bless him. He is lovely :love:

I'd be rubbish at fostering. Once Bungle was at my house it would be an instant foster failure. That's what happened with Frank. :lol:

Another to of lost weight in the pound. How come dogs lose alot of weight in the pound?
:(

I think it's the stress, my managers poundie was a skinny little wreck of a thing when they got him. A lot also seem to have Kennel Cough which also impacts on their body condition over time.

He's lovely :love:

Back