• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant belive this is happening :(:( seems better :)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just come home to a poorly Porky now he was just lying in his cardboard box lifted him up hes not bloated but twitching when i touch his tummy,Ive given him some of Vinnie zantac Will see how he is in 15mins

Last edited:
Its such a horrible night ive bought them both into the kitchen where i can keep my eye on him hes currently investagating everything,So hopefully hes feeling a bit better after the meds

poor porky.....hope he's feeling better soon. You've done right to bring him indoors....it's dreadfully windy out there tonight

How long should the medication take to work hes had Zantac,metacam and some infacol,If i take him vets the only thing different they will give him is the metaclop,He is still not eating but im wondering if thats because hes indoors too?

Sorry to hear about Porky :cry: My Bungle is poorley too -he wasn't eating or pooing but its a urinary infection and the vets gave him antibiotics - may be worth a trip - they can also x-ray in case he has a blockage - hope he is better soon x

PS up to 2 hours for Metacam to kick in

Sorry to hear about Porky :cry: My Bungle is poorley too -he wasn't eating or pooing but its a urinary infection and the vets gave him antibiotics - may be worth a trip - they can also x-ray in case he has a blockage - hope he is better soon x

PS up to 2 hours for Metacam to kick in

Awww have you just been then?

The only thing different they will give him is metaclop is it going to make him better? hes still running around just not eating or pooing at the moment

The only thing different they will give him is metaclop is it going to make him better? hes still running around just not eating or pooing at the moment

They could also give him Baytril if he has an infection - also the metaclop is vital to get his guts moving again - plus if they feel a blockage they will x-ray him

Back