• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sad Empty Wendy house

Steph

Warren Veteran
We dropped off Sonny one of the Rew's today, with his newly bonded wifeybun Robyn to their forever home :D Their pad is fantasic and their Bunny Mummy is a nice person too :) I was just about to clean out their wendy house for Eaton another foster bunny but I became a little tearful :(

Its super they now have their own forever home but I still get sad and miss them. All their little quirks and personalities will be sadly missed too. I always find cleaning their old homes out emotional :oops: Ill shall do the cleaning tomorrow :)

All the highs of fostering totally outweigh my tears .... I would never stop doing it :love: :love: Good luck Robyn and Sonny I will miss you guys.

Steph you have my admiration. By Fostering you are helping many many more Buns than folk like me who just cant do the 'letting go' bit......:oops:

Having said that two of the Petshop Five will be going soon......:?

:cry:

Thank you Angie and Jane :D Its hard but worth it huh :) I always pack the foster bunnies off with their fave toys too :oops: Today I also prepared their tea for them complete with veggies so their new mum knew how much they had :oops: The list I gave her was quite big :oops: :lol:

Aww Steph..sometimes it is hard saying goodbye..but there are always more than need your TLC
Well done for being such a good foster mum x

Back