• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could my rabbit have his own tv show?

natastical

New Kit
Hi guys!

My rabbit's got a strange ability to take treats from me then run around with the treat in his mouth (kind of like a dog parading!) before settling in the corner to eat it.

Does anyone elses rabbit do this? My other rabbit wouldn't do something that silly in a million years!

Fudge does this, she takes whatever im giving her and runs away with it!
Once she was in her cage and i was sitting with her door open and she was on her second level (shelf) and she took a piece of carrot from me, ran all the way accross the shelf, down her step and right out the door past me so quickly, then jumped into her outside litter tray to eat it :lol::lol::lol:

Was really funny as she doesnt normally go as far to eat it and i was tucking her in for bed time :lol:

Hi guys!

My rabbit's got a strange ability to take treats from me then run around with the treat in his mouth (kind of like a dog parading!) before settling in the corner to eat it.

Does anyone elses rabbit do this? My other rabbit wouldn't do something that silly in a million years!

My two rabbits do that as well! It always make me laugh, like they think I am going to change my mind and take it back from them (which I wouldn't do!)

Back