• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Cadbury a rex x female

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Cadbury is a plump very pretty rex x female bunny who is 2 years old. She has spent the whole of her life living with a couple in a flat, living on a balcony with access to a flat. she has recently been speyed at the vets ARC uses, unfortunately soon after she fell out with her sister resulting in her sister having large flesh wounds. Our vet suggested that her owners contact me to try and rebond them. Unfortunately they remain at a standoff with each other with occassional fights. Her owners want buns who have a partner and they are not in a position to have 2 pairs of rabbits where they currently live.

For this reason her owners have reluctantly asked ARC to help them find a permanent home for Cadbury. Cadbury needs to go on a short diet to help her gain her pretty figure.

She is very friendly and will be looking for a home to live with a partner. ARC are happy to assist you in pairing up Cadbury to one of our own buns or your pre existing buns.

2ufd6k8.jpg

For more information please contact donna-arc or email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

Awww, sorry that the rebonding did not work out. But it didn't look very promising yesterday, and they would probably have started to fight back home then, anyway.
Cadbury is very pretty, I am sure she'll find a new home quickly.

Awww, sorry that the rebonding did not work out. But it didn't look very promising yesterday, and they would probably have started to fight back home then, anyway.
Cadbury is very pretty, I am sure she'll find a new home quickly.

She is a lovely bun, once someone meets her she will definately find a home quickly ... famous last words :lol:

Back