• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck tomorrow

well am booking honey in maybe the next 2-3 weeks then ill see how she is etc heals o.k then ill have a wee looky lol

:wave: Was great meeting you mini mallow!!:D Even if nothing else comes out of it :roll: It was fantastic meeting you and we will have to do it again sometime:D
I'll let you know when the new :bunny: comes so you can help with the bonding :love:

Last edited:
Thank you to Minimallow for doing the check:D

and all was great so ok to adopt.
It would be best to wait for 2 weeks after your boy is neutered..I will be in touch re suitable partners..or if a rescue nearer you has one then they can know your check was fine:D

:wave: Was great meeting you mini mallow!!:D Even if nothing else comes out of it :roll: It was fantastic meeting you and we will have to do it again sometime:D
I'll let you know when the new :bunny: comes so you can help with the bonding :love:

No problem! You too! Definately do it again. And no prob with the bonding either. Im no expert but ive learnt a lot from bunnymadhouse whos given me great support with bonding Sasha and the two rex's! :)

Back