• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey is going craaazy!!!

louise1

Mama Doe
Honey is going mental in her cage at night ive never realised how strong she is she has bent all the bars by pulling at them with her front paws up to push them.. if i cover them in cardboard she goes mental and rips it all off.... this morning she woke me up at 6am so i decided to let her out her cage and go back to bed when i got up she had destroyed my livingroom knocked a vase over ate the twigs in the vase had fights with dvds ripped loads of cardboard.... now honeys not usually like this shes doesn even chew anything when she free ranges all day..... shes so noisy i can hear her upsatirs in my bed.... now the view was to let her go in the spare room eventually but thats next to my bedroom and at this rate i wont be able to handle the noise..... what am i doing wrong im confused...........................................

Last edited:
oh dear must be something in the air woke up to find bigwig had pulled the cushions on the sofa!!!

On a serious note maybe it is her hormones and once she gets spayed she'll be fine:D

Back