• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need ideas

Rose

Mama Doe
to keep Molly busy while she is in her cage although when shes in the run she still looks bored and does nothing.

Ive tried all sorts of toys and feed methods as shes food orientated but nothing seems to really work. :(

Help please :wave:

Jack is her intended Husband but she will be getting spayed in the next couple of months before i try again :?

Honey and Wesley love stuffed loo rolls inners with hay, pellets or dried dandelion and a little basket. What about a cheap small kiddies step stool Wesley loves his.

If there is room try a cardboard box. Mine love making new holes in them and then popping in and out. Also use a lot of the toys made from willow that they can break apart.

I think the best idea is to keep changing things, so take one toy out and put another in or change the cardboard box. If you keep changing stuff it keeps them interested.

Bella has got a treat ball that keeps her occupied for ages.

She also loves her 'Ka bob'- it's pretty much a skewer with a bell on the bottom. i attach hers to the top of her dog crate and put pieces of veg and some wooden gnawing bits on and it keeps her busy.

Pieces of apple branch are good for their teeth and Bella will chomp on hers for hours at a time.

The naturals carrot woodrolls are great too!

As you can tell, Bella is very food oriented also!:lol:

Bella has got a treat ball that keeps her occupied for ages.

She also loves her 'Ka bob'- it's pretty much a skewer with a bell on the bottom. i attach hers to the top of her dog crate and put pieces of veg and some wooden gnawing bits on and it keeps her busy.

Pieces of apple branch are good for their teeth and Bella will chomp on hers for hours at a time.

The naturals carrot woodrolls are great too!

As you can tell, Bella is very food oriented also!:lol:

Trust me ive tried all these she gets bored after 5 mins :oops:

Honey and Wesley love stuffed loo rolls inners with hay, pellets or dried dandelion and a little basket. What about a cheap small kiddies step stool Wesley loves his.

Molly does have a childrens step stool but she used it to push open the lid and jumped out of her cage. :roll:

Egg boxes filled with goodies amuse Lola also toilet roll tubes, shoe boxes, those plastic teething keys you get for babies.

LOla loves those "jingle balls" that cats have that have a little bell in them but I make most of her stuff. She also loves bun cases for some reason!

Dylan likes destoying magazines & newspapers. If they're stacked he knocks em over, and if they're between the table & bookcase, he pulls em out :lol:

Back