• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

clumsy rabbits giving us heart attacks!

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
I wish they'd look where they were binkying...

Lily shoots up in the air and into the sofas and Paddy's just collided with a table leg :roll::roll:

Luckily hes fine...bloody mad head :lol:

anyone elses buns do daft things like this?!

They crazy aren't they, Bunnie often goes under the table and decides to do a binky thus hitting her head on the table.

She binkied in her crate the other day under her hideout and once again all you heard was this almighty bang:roll: Didn't seem to bother her though she just ran out of crate and done some laps of the front room:lol:

They crazy aren't they, Bunnie often goes under the table and decides to do a binky thus hitting her head on the table.

She binkied in her crate the other day under her hideout and once again all you heard was this almighty bang:roll: Didn't seem to bother her though she just ran out of crate and done some laps of the front room:lol:

:lol::lol:

glad I'm not the only one with warped rabbits...i honestly thought "Oh my goddd" when i heard him bang into the table leg, but my OH was like..oh hes fineee hes just biknied too high! :lol: chuffin mad head!

Yeah Coco binkys loads, he also runs at 100 miles an hour and then skids into the wall.
Just put a vid of a mad minute on here - 'Coco's personality is back in the house!' - see if he's as mad as yours!? x

Yeah Coco binkys loads, he also runs at 100 miles an hour and then skids into the wall.
Just put a vid of a mad minute on here - 'Coco's personality is back in the house!' - see if he's as mad as yours!? x

that video is brilliant!! Paddys got some catching up to do ha!

ps...I have that clock in my kitchen! ;)

Bunnie does that she runs off the rug onto the laminate skids across it does a 180 turn and bangs into corner where the door and wall meets with her bum, then she comes back and does it all again.

She has also started now that when out in hallway and wants to come back in she doesn't want to come across the small amount of laminate she waits for us to push her cosy cup over to her (snuggle bucket) jumps in it and we pull her over to the rug and then she jumps out onto carpet. Must take a video of it one day and try put it on computer and onto here:roll:

She right little princess sometimes:lol:

Charlies forever running into thinigs :shock: he used to be worse, he looks like he makes a slight effort to control it now. Although he still ends up going into the wall sideways now and then :roll:

Mine head-butted each other the other day, I had a moment of 'oh my god' then fell about laughing...one day they will do themselves a serious injury! Speaking of buns...cleaning time...last Saturday it took hours because they wouldn't leave the hutch and kept playing with the brush...very cute but my god was it cold...

Back